Tuesday 13 November 2012

1X and 2X Shirts that FIT

Our staff Christmas Party is November 30th and after going through my closet with a fine toothed comb I couldn't find ANYTHING I wanted to wear. So I convinced Colin to go to Penningtons with me. I truthfully was afraid to go because I didn't know what size would fit and I didn't want to get discouraged.  I didn't only need a nice shirt/top/blouse or something for the Christmas Party but I also needed a belt because my jeans don't stay up for very long LOL So off we went!

I picked up a number of items as I went around the store in a couple of sizes (4Xs, 3Xs) and off to the dressing room I went. I tried on the 4xs in most items first ans they were all WAY too large for me. Then I tried on the 3Xs but they also felts very large. So I went back out to the floor and picked up a 2X in one of the tops I really loved and tried it on ... but the sales lady said even that was too big for me and that if I wanted it to last any length of time I should go for the 1X. I couldn't get over it.

I am now in a 1X for some shirts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment