Monday 28 January 2013

Finally Had an MRI

I am so happy to report that I have finally been able to fit in an MRI machine and as such had one done this morning.  I will not deny that I was terrified to go. The last time I went to have an MRI I was too large to fit in the machine and I paniced because they tried to squeeze me in even though I was panicing. 

Fast forward almost a year and here I am 60lbs down and the MRI is finally behind me.  I was not happy when I got there and realized I would also need to get an IV.  The MRI itself really was not as bad as I had thought it would but the IV hurt ... because I'm a wuss when it comes to needles.

Next on the agenda of getting my new self all healthy is to start scheduling my B12 shot appointments.  Again something I am dreading but I know in the long run it will make me feel so much better. I feel like the first part of this year is going well so far ... I am working on getting healthy as I lose weight ... I am doing things for ME and learning what it means to say no to people when I know I just can't add anything else to my week.




No comments:

Post a Comment