Sunday 4 November 2012

Energy, Energy, Energy!!!

This is definitely something new for me since the weight has started to come off.  I used to start my day around 5:30am and by 8:30pm I was having to hold my eyes open with toothpicks just to make it to 9;00pm.  Now I notice that I am still wide awake going to bed and only put my head on the pillow because I know I need at least 6-7 hours of sleep for the next work day.  I have always been and early riser but a night owl, without a nap, was unheard of.

I also notice that during my waking hours I am able to get a lot more done around the house.  I have taken on more and more cake orders the past few weeks.  I have been able to reorganize my house and am starting to redecorate/renovate.

Yesterday for example this was my day (even though I did wake up late)

Breakfast
Iced a cake
Made marshmallow pops
Cleaned the bathroom
Lunch
Iced another cake
Made rice krispie squares
Cleaned the kitchen
Did dishes
Swept the floors
Then finally relaxed for the evening.

I am impressed with myself even though some people don't think that is a lot to do in a day.  On a Saturday before I lost this weight I would have only been able to do 1/2 of these things and would need a nap somewhere in between before calling it a night at 8:30pm

I hope this continues for me and I am able to do more and more in my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment