Thursday 20 September 2012

I'm Wearing Jeans!!!

Yesterday I had a pair of pants on that I bought a little over 6 months ago.  They are comfortable in the legs but still a little tight, however, they are so large around the waist and hips that I can take them off without unbuttoning them.  

Today I decided that I would try on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear since I purchased them.  I tried them on in the store and I thought they fit perfectly, then I had to get them hemmed.  When I got them back home I never wore them again because they were too tight. Today they fit GREAT ... not perfect because a few more pounds will make them even more comfortable, however ...

It's the first time I have worn jeans in almost ... 3 YEARS!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! You're going to rock this!!
    P.S. I love the layout! <3

    ReplyDelete