Sunday 9 September 2012

Weekends

Well I'm almost through the weekend and its been an adventure of control for sure.  We spent Friday evening with friends. We played some games but what made it a little difficult was the kids.  Carrie & Joey's kids were here as well and as usual wanted treats.  So we brought a bag of ketchup chips back for them.  Normally I would never think about them but since I can only have shakes & water the smell of them was overwhelming!!

I did get through it but it was a struggle and then Saturday was just agonizing.  I felt sick to my stomach, hungry, and tired all at once.  I couldn't get rid of the feeling with just water so I napped. It was the only way to eliminate the feeling.


I am very lucky that I love the shakes so far. Below is my life for the next 17 days. I haven't had to put any flavoring into the shakes yet which is good but I'm sure as the days go on I will need to.


I just need to remember that no matter how bad they taste they are making my surgery safer every day and helping me achieve what I have always wanted to in life and that is be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment