Wednesday 5 September 2012

Day 1 - Here We Go

Well last evening was my last weight in prior to starting this journey.  I went to TOPS thinking I had gained weight after the meals I have been enjoying this past week but to my surprise I had actually lost 3.2lbs and have no idea how but I will take it.   My starting weight for this journey is 359.8!

I also asked for a few before pictures because I really wanted to document the size changes as they occur. I am not a fan of getting my picture taken at all right now so these were rough to have taken!!

I am so ready to start this journey and although I know it is going to probably be the hardest journey of my LIFE I plan to make the best of it because its what is best for me!

Today started with a shake of course! Vanilla to start and I decided to have different colored bottles for each meal to help me out. Here is my first shake made from the SlimTime mix and 10oz/300ml/1 & 1/4 cups of water.  I could add more if I find them too think but for now I'm sticking to this exactly!

Here is to a New Beginning!


No comments:

Post a Comment