Tuesday 4 September 2012

One More Day Left In My Old Life ...

Bring On This Amazing Journey ... I have only one day till I start my liquid diet.  Last evening Jay came over and did an interview with/for me. It was definitely like a therapy session.  He asked questions no one else did/would. He just set up the camera ... sat off to the side of it ... and started asking me questions.  I had a really hard time answering some of them. I cried through a lot of the interview, not like a sob or ugly cry as Marcy calls it but tears streaming down my face for most of it. It was an EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER that I needed to start my new journey off with.

I am SOOO happy he is doing this with/for me but he's not letting me see the videos till Christmas. He wants me to make it through a good portion of this before I see any. He wants me to not change how open & honest I am in the videos and he thinks if I see them I will hold back on my answers or become too scripted.

Tonight is my last TOPS meeting before my new life begins.  I will be getting a picture or pictures taken, my measurements and a shot of my weight on the scale.  I will post them this evening and continue on with this blog then!

No comments:

Post a Comment