Wednesday 31 October 2012

Lost again ... Happy Halloween

Last evening I got weighed at TOPS and we had a Halloween Party! I was very happy to see that I lost 5lbs ... that's now 39lbs I have lost and I am down to 325lbs!!!


Only 25 more pounds to lose before I hit a goal of mine for the past 5 years!!

This is a picture of some of the ladies from my TOPS group.  There were others there last evening as well, however, they didn't dress up so they took the pictures for us.  I'm kind of hidden on purpose because I don't want to take a full body picture until I have reached 40lbs lost.

When I got home last evening I had the large task of icing 60 cupcakes to bring to work today for my co-workers for Halloween .... Here are some pictures. It has been a really busy month for cakes but I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment