Thursday 24 January 2013

Gained This Week then Lost Lots

Well TOPS was changed to Monday this week and I sadly gained 3.4lbs.  I can't say it wasn't a complete shock because I was not doing what I should have been every day. I was not measuring all my food, or exercising enough.  I can not and will not blame it on needing a band adjustment entirely, because I could have done more. I can always do more to become the healthy person I know I can be.

I went home from TOPS Monday evening with a new sense of direction ... I planned to get up on Tuesday morning and start a new exercise routine, or at least add to what I was doing.  Sadly instead of doing that I got the Stomach Flu! Since that morning I have lost 13lbs ... something I know won't last by any means but WOW did that ever hit hard.  I weighed in on Monday evening at 305.4lbs and this morning I weighed in at 292lbs Something I haven't seen in YEARS and YEARS. I know that it is a short lived weight loss (at least of this magnitude all at once) but wow does it ever feel great!! I will definitely see this weight again but I know it won't be there at the next weigh-in as long as I can continue to keep food down, but I vow to get close to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment