Wednesday 6 February 2013

NO MORE 300's

Sadly TOPS was cancelled last evening due to School being cancelled but I didn't want to go a week without getting weighed again.  So I got weighed in at home and since my scale is so close to the TOPS scale in weight I decided why not. 

I weighed in at 297.6lbs ... I am officially below 300lbs after losing 3.4lbs this week.  I won't weigh in at TOPS again until Feb 19, however, I am hoping to get weighed at my adjustment appointment next week.

I travel to Halifax on Monday for my Band Adjustment. It is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb 12th at 4pm.  I won't lie either ... I'm terrified because of the needle ... I don't know the length but my imagination is running away with itself and scaring me half to death. I will definitely post an update next week after my appointment to let everyone know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment