Wednesday 27 February 2013

Two Weeks in One

A few weeks ago I made a post and mentioned I was weighing in at home because TOPS was canceled due to bad weather.  At that time I weighed in at 297.6lbs.  Then I went to Halifax for my band adjustment and missed another week of TOPS so I wasn't sure how my weight was doing.

On February 19th I finally got back to TOPS and I weighed in at 299.8lbs.  Although I was up from my last weigh in at home I was down according to TOPS. And I really didn't care one way or another I was still below 300lbs and that was something to be excited about!!


 This week TOPS Tuesday fell on February 26, 2013 and it also marked 5 months since surgery. I lost 2.6lbs this week and that brings me down a total of 67.2lbs. I feel absolutely amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment