Wednesday 3 April 2013

A Gain :-(

Well weigh in night was last evening and I sadly gained 1.8lbs.  I won't make any excuses I will just say that I knew it was coming because I have not been eating as well as I should the last few days.  I had chocolate that I never should have touched because I knew if I did I wouldn't stop and that is exactly what happened.  I splurged on food I shouldn't of had and didn't exercise to compensate at all.

So knowing this weight gain was coming/happening I decided to start a Couch to 5K as well as a 15 mile challenge/program on April 1 ... I am not looking to go into races or anything I just want to build up my stamina.

Here is what I'm following (probably with a few small moderations)


I am also going to try and walk at least 15 miles in the month of April.  It averages to 1/2 mile a day but I have already missed one day so I need to keep a good track and see if I can get these goals met!

No comments:

Post a Comment