Thursday 25 April 2013

Back on Track

Well I had an adjustment last Wednesday in Halifax.  My mother, father and I went up over night and did some shopping too.  I was in and out of my adjustment appointment in less than 5 minutes. It was painless this time around because my port is not laying flat on the muscle and luckily he didn't have to go searching for it.  I didn't even feel the needles for the first time in my life!

While we were in Halifax I purchased a dress and some high heels. First time purchasing both because I wanted to in my LIFE!




 I will be wearing this with a black jacket/bolero in May to the TOPS PRD in Truro. 

After the adjustment I felt back to normal.  My meals were allowing me to stay satiated for upwards of 4 hours.  Something that I was really missing for so long.  Then on Tuesday I got weighed in at TOPS and was DOWN 5.6lbs!!

I'm back on track and feeling amazing.  I am out of the 290's and really hope to stay that way!




No comments:

Post a Comment