Wednesday 15 May 2013

A Loss and Some Exercise

Well I lost this week at TOPS. I'm down 3.8lbs bringing my total to 78.6lbs.  I was very happy when I weighed in because last week was a small gain that I was hoping was all water weight.


I also started the 30 day Squat Challenge on Monday! So far I feel ok, but I'm pretty sure that by day 7 I'm going to be one hurting woman.  This is one thing I really want to do for me ... something I want to try and stick to no matter what. I find myself starting and stopping a lot of things lately and I know I can't keep doing that because if I do I will never get to where I want to be.


Starting Friday there will be a new challenge hosted by Big Deal's Weight Loss & Jay.  I really want to do this as well and am truly hoping I can stick to it. I already keep a food diary so part of it isn't an issue, however, the 30 minutes of outdoor activity each day may be harder to achieve.


I am hoping that these things will help me keep on track and lose the weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment