Thursday 22 November 2012

No Adjustment Just Yet :D

Well I have been contemplating whether or not I would need a band adjustment the last week or so. After losing one pound last week I was worried that I was starting to plateau. I have started to crave sweets most evenings, not that I have eaten any, but the plane fact that I was thinking about it scared me because I have gone so long without even thinking about them.

Now for those of you that know me I bake constantly so I am not sure if the craving is in my head or my stomach. I don't know if I'm craving the sweets because I'm baking them and they are in the house or because I really am craving sweets. So that has made me think more and more about whether an adjustment is needed, when it will be needed, what it will change once I do get one, and so on and so on.

However, I then went to TOPS on Tuesday and was down another 2.8lbs. I was pleasantly surprised with that and more so with the fact that I am now below 320lbs.


I weighed in at 318.2lbs

I am still thinking constantly about the band adjustment, however, I am happy to know that I am still able to lose weight without it for the time being.  I am Walking between 15 and 30 minutes a day on the treadmill, as well as cleaning the house constantly, baking, playing darts once a week and as always planning/watching every bite of food that goes in my mouth/stomach!!


1 comment: