Wednesday 14 November 2012

Still going down!

Weighed in last evening at 321 lbs ... that's a 0.8lb loss bringing my total for weight loss to 43.4lbs

I was my own sabetour this weekend though which is why the weight loss is so little.  I baked for Christmas and was sampling which I'm sure added tons and tons of calories that weren't added to my MyFitnessPal account.  I also didn't eat at appropriate times through-out the day and although I would never admit this to my husband ... he was right ... it kind of bit me in the ass.

For anyone who says having the Lap-Band will make weight just fall off you they were sadly mistaken.  It takes a LOT of work to lose the weight and even small slip-ups can take you back even if just a little.

Now that we have the treadmill in the house I hope that I will think twice about what I prepare for a meal because if I pick something incorrectly I will have to add time to my walking LOL




I am so close to being OUT of the 320's forever I can feel it!

I'm trying to make better choices in food and this morning this is my breakfast:

1 slice of Whole Wheat Toast
1/4 cup egg beaters with 1Tbsp Cheese Wiz (cooked in the microwave)
2 slices of Ready Crisp Bacon
1/2 cup milk

I hope to be able to continue eating this way without slipping up again.




No comments:

Post a Comment