Wednesday 28 October 2015

Almost a YEAR ...

It has been almost a year since my last post and sadly not a lot has changed ... I am hovering around 285lbs!  I have been having a HUGE issue with stuck episodes and vomiting because of them.

Sometimes when these stuck episodes happen, more frequently, you are forced into the habit of what is called maladaptive eating; when you turn away from the good solid proteins and eat more of the softer mushy type goods that go down easier. Satiety decreases and therefore I was hungry more often and eatting the foods that weren't so good for me.

Because of all of this I was sent for a small adjustment to remove some liquid.  This should help me get back to normal eating habits.  I really, really, hope it does help me because I so want to lose more weight, get healthier, and do more with my precious little girl.

**On a side note I can not believe my daughter is almost 20 months old already!! Look at the difference in her!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment