Wednesday 26 September 2012

Today is the Day

Well its only 4:20am Toronto time and I'm wide awake. I think I went to bed a little too early last evening.  Surgery is at 9:20am but I have to be at the Medical Center at 8:20.  Previous to that I will have to take a few pain killers to help make the journey a little easier/safer.  They must be taken at 7:20am.  Not much else has to be done to prepare at this point except I haven't been able to have a drink since midnight and I feel parched in this hotel room.

The hotel is nice, but the "executive" room/floor was NOT worth the price.  The restaurant is really nice and one of the waitresses has been so kind getting me water the minute I sit down with Colin and talking to me while he eats to distract me. Even though that really isn't necessary I haven't had an issue watching someone eat or baking/cooking myself since about day 4 of the liquid diet.

I am still not what people would call nervous so much as excited to get this all over and done with.  I will be so happy to be back at the hotel later this afternoon relaxing with Colin, most likely sleeping a lot hehe.

Not much else to say at this time but will update again as soon as I am coherent enough to type lol  Thank you to EVERYONE who is praying for me today I appreciate all your kind words and thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment