Wednesday 17 October 2012

A Gain - But still a learning experience

Well I gained last evening.  Not much but still it was a gain. I weighed in 0.4lbs heavier than I was last week.  I wasn't really shocked but still a little sad.  I was, however, very comforted by the dietitian at the SWLC because she said "These values (the 0.2 loss last week and the 0.4 gain this week) were too small to be considered significant!" She said I could have been wearing heavier clothing, that I didn't pee, or I could have even retained water for one reason or another. Things that I know I should know but never think of at the time.  So to help in one way I am going to locate an outfit that is light weight and comfortable that I can change into before I go every week so I eliminate that as a difference in my weight.

As of last evening I was:
 


That still puts me down 32lbs so I have to keep that in mind and not get too discouraged!

Last evening when I went to weigh my protein for supper I noticed something (mainly because I turned an extra light on in the kitchen).  I had been weighing everything and thought the scale said 3.0oz when in fact it was in grams so therefore was only 30g (1.5oz). I have not been eating enough protein for any meal in about 2 weeks.  I couldn’t believe I made that mistake!!!

I guess its just another lesson learned for me!!


1 comment:

  1. You're doing awesome!!! Remember this is you're whole new life and nothing that small will take you down, you'll lose that and more with how hard you've been working at this!

    ReplyDelete