Wednesday 10 October 2012

Down - even if it was only a little

I got weighed in at TOPS last evening and I only lost 0.2lbs. I was told this could happen when I started to introduce real food instead of the just my protein shakes.  Although I was a little upset last evening when the number popped up on the screen I thought about it a little.  I have been trying to figure out how to eat, how to get in enough nutrients/protein/etc but I really haven't added in much exercise at all.  I was too sore if I twisted some ways and although I did get a few small walks in they were not nearly enough.  So 0.2lbs loss is good ... at least its not a gain :D



Today Colin did some research for me and we purchased a Treadmill.  I am very excited because I do really rather walk inside ... especially in the cold months of the year.  We won't be able to pick it up until November 9th but that is ok. The weather is still nice enough for me to walk outside so we are making it a point to do so!!

I start "soft" food today, which is basically overcooked vegetables, fish, and some other items. But at least it is a change again.

No comments:

Post a Comment