Wednesday 3 October 2012

Hit Some Personal Goals This Week

WOW I can't believe I have hit not one but two personal goals this week!

Firstly when heading to work on Tuesday morning I had to pull my seat up closer to the wheel in the van.  I was noticing the past week or so that I was having a hard time reaching the pedals so I finally pulled it up. It felt AMAZING. 

Secondly, I lost 6.8lbs this week and that brings me down 32lbs total. I hit my 30lb goal :-D sadly I forgot to take a picture of it but that puts me down to 332lbs .. something I haven't seen in almost 2 years I would say.

Today starts puree diet but I'm taking it very very slowly. I don't want to damage anything.  Eating is a whole new experience for me. It is a huge learning curve figuring out what I can eat, how much of it I can eat, and still getting all my nutrients in to sustain me.

Today also starts my exercise routine to the best of my ability. I have to learn to make time for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment