Wednesday 8 May 2013

A Gain but A Non Scale Victory That Made Me So Happy

I sadly gained 1.2lbs this week at TOPS and although I promised never to make excuses for why this happens from time to time I think I was my own worst enemy yesterday.  I started getting a sore throat around  2pm and to try and help relieve the pain I ended up drinking close to, if not over, 64oz of water.  I NEVER do that on a weigh in day, so I wasn't overly surprised when I stepped on the scale last night.  I thought I did really well through out the week so I had actually been expecting a loss but was not overly upset with the gain.

What made me super happy this week though was ...

I drove a bike!!!


I didn't think I would be able to but I didn't forget a thing.  I will, however, never drive this bike again without changing the seat because its a Mountain Bike seat and very hard on the butt LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment