Tuesday 25 February 2014

Tomorrow is my DUE date


Well as of tomorrow I will be 40 weeks pregnant and I am so ready to meet this little girl.  Sadly she doesn't seem very ready to come out and greet the world.  I am not really having any signs of labor other than a few twinges here and there ... Absolutely nothing consistent by any means.  

I think I can say that I am ready for her though.  Her room is 99.9% done and will be 100% done by the end of the night. Only thing left to get/put up is her curtains and the cushions on the rocking chair.  I am getting them hand made by a friend of mine and will be picking them up tonight.


One end of her room is going to be the nursery itself with her bed and clothing and the other end is for now a changing area but as she grows she will have a play room.  For the first little bit though she will be sleeping in our room in the playpen.

I am so ready to see my little girls face even though I'm terrified of the labor process itself lol

My doctor is hoping I go into labor naturally, however, just in case she has scheduled me for an induction on Wednesday, March 5th.  So if by chance I do not go into labor this week/weekend I am to go back for one final check up on March 3 and then if I'm still not in labor I am to call Labor and Delivery on Wednesday the 5 to be sure there is a bed available and then head in for 8:30am.  

I have said since I found out I was pregnant that even though my due date is Feb 26 I don't expect to see this little girl until March 1 and I'm sticking to that!! I hope the next time I post on here she will be here :-)

Once she is here I am going to get back to my weight loss blog with some updates on Ahnika too of course.  But I really can't wait to get back to my journey of becoming a better me. .. It will only help me be there for my little girl for the rest of our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment